UK Immigration policy is complex; expert advice is re-assuring and often a decisive factor in securing your UK visa.. Visa World Solutions is an OISC registered company - qualified to handle absolutely any British immigration application.
For corporate enquiries, visit our corporate services page to see how we can help your company.
UK visas are divided into five categories, or 'tiers', each with a specific purpose.
UK Immigration to work
- Tier 1 Visas
This type of visa is for highly skilled migrants. To qualify, applicants must score a certain number of points, based on their education.
- Tier 2 Visas
Designed for medium- and highly-skilled workers interested in UK immigration, Tier 2 working visas require applicants to have a confirmed offer of employment with a British company.
- Tier 3 Visas
Tier 3 is currently suspended by the UK Government. It was designed for low-skilled workers wishing to enter the UK, however it has never been used by the UK Government due to strong supply of labor from the European Economic Area.
- Tier 4 Visas
This type of visa is for students wishing to study in the UK. Visa applicants must be sponsored by an educational institution, and the length of the visa is determined by the duration of the course.
- Tier 5 Visas
Tier 5 is designed to allow short-term workers and 18-30 year-olds enter the UK temporarily. The UK has a Youth Mobility Scheme, allowing young people to live in the UK on a working holiday.
- Economic migration is a key component of the UK Immigration policy, allowing skilled Immigration to the UK brings the necessary skills and experience for the required growth.
- The Tier 1 is a points-based Visa service specifically designed to attract the most gifted individuals to the United Kingdom.
- In addition, applying for a Tier 2 Work Permit, allows a British company to sponsor an overseas worker to come to Britain and contribute to the British economy.
- Business-based UK Immigration takes a variety of forms and Global Visas help our clients gain Visas to the UK for business Immigration through several routes.
- UK Immigration under the Entrepreneur Visa allows experienced business clients to live and work in the UK, invest capital and starting a business within the UK Visa rules. Alternatively, our clients may come to the UK on a UK Visa, with a pioneering idea under an innovator Visa for the UK or simply to invest in the British economy through a Tier 1 Investor Visa.
- We assist our clients to switch when appropriate from one route to another and manage cases for permanent residence and later British naturalization for UK citizenship.
Other UK Visa Solutions
- As well as business-based applications for a UK Visa, we help our clients obtain a range of Visas for UK Immigration, these can allow people to study or to move and live in the United Kingdom.
- A study permit, or Tier 4 Student Visa, allows international students to study in the UK experiencing the culture and environment of the United Kingdom whilst at university.
- Beyond a Study Visa, the Post Study Work Programmed and Youth Mobility Scheme allows students and young people to experience working in the UK for a limited time.
Family Based UK Visas
- We can secure partner and relationship Immigration Visas for people with British connections who wish to settle in the United Kingdom by means of a UK Marriage Visa, UK Fiance Visa or De Facto Visa, often known as an Unmarried Partner Visa.
- As an Immigration advisory service, we understand the complexities facing people who require UK Visa services and UK Immigration advice. This website is intended to provide straightforward and accessible information regarding UK Immigration laws and regulations and how they affect you.